Hello, blogosphere.
This will be someplace that I can express my romantic ideas, do 'Dear Girl' posts - inspired by the 'Dear Boy' posts on the Elise's Pieces blog - and probably give dating advice, if I can manage.
Thanks for looking me up. :)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New button! :O

Dear Potassium,

I'm so glad you're feeling better, even if it's not all the way better. I'm excited to 'take you out to dinner'. ;)

Very Yours,
Elder Mighill

Dear Girls,

Lookit! A button made by this cool girl just for your {and my} benefit! :D



Isn't it nice? :) Sorry, no time for a real post. I'm very busy... Like super busy... With stuff... Important stuff... That totally exists... ... Anyway! I hope you appreciate the button as much as I do. :)

With Platonic Love,
Elder Mighill

I'll talk to you guys later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment